La Semaine du Son International Student Competition
La Semaine du Son launches the First International Competition for Sound Architecture “2068, MAKE PLACE FOR SOUND!” for students at universities and schools of architecture, urban planning, landscape, design, art, engineering, and students enrolled in courses for sound professions, acousticians, musicians, composers, engineers, designers, videographers, instrument makers …
The aim of this competition is to encourage students specializing in space design to collaborate with students specializing in sound by developing thoughts on the sound design of our living spaces, beyond the question of noise control, in order to imagine the soundscapes of to-morrow’s public places.
More information can be found on this information sheet.
Complete information is at https://www.lasemaineduson.org/-international-student-competition-2068-place-au-son-
- Country: France
- Org. Responsible: La Semaine du Son
- Location: International
- Start date:
- End date: 1 January 2021. Participants should register by 1 December 2020 to be allowed to upload a film.
- Contact person: Cécile Regnault
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://www.lasemaineduson.org/2068-place-au-son-inscription-concours-international-etudiant?lang=fr