Extra-curricular Virtual Courses in Acoustics
In the framework of the International Year of Sound IYS2020+, the Peruvian Institute of Acoustics launches the first regional virtual course in acoustics, to link in different academic days; people interested in acoustics with teachers and researchers, and thus propagate the importance of sound in all aspects of life.
The course will be taught by Ibero-American professors (taking into account gender-parity), who are professionals and researchers in different branches of acoustics from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Spain and Uruguay.
- Country: Peru
- Responsible: Acoustical and Vibroacoustical Institute of Peru
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Start date: 2 October 2021
- End date: 18 December 2021
- Contact person: Walter Montano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- URL: https://inpacta.org/inpavac/en/home/training/extra-curricular-courses/