T3chFest is the conference on innovation of new technologies. It will take place on March 12, 13 and 14 in Leganés (Madrid, Spain). The audience consists of both students and technology professionals and each field of technological innovation is represented in the event with around 3 talks.
In this edition, 10 activities will introduce Sound innovation in different fields such as: wearables, video games, neuroscience, quantum computing, live coding and music production:
Opening show: a mix of technology and sound by generating music and effects through movement and wearables.
· Neuroscience of 8-bit music (Thursday 12nd)
· Audio technology behind video games (Thursday 12nd)
· Sound in virtual reality (Thursday 12nd)
· Qubits, Bits & Beats! (Friday 13rd)
· Generative art: live coding (Friday 13rd)
· Random Access Music: Build your own instruments (Saturday 14th)
· Turn your browser into an audio recorder (Saturday 14th)
Initiation workshops (+12 years old):
· Mixing with Salomé Limón: producer, engineer and 4x Latin Grammy Award Winner
Check out all the activities here: T3chFest
Organisation Responsible: T3chFest
Contact: Clara Luis Mingueza, at email@example.com
© 2017-2022 International Commission for Acoustics